VALENTINE'S DAY MASSAGE SPECIAL!
Purchase a gift certificate for your sweetie and they take home a FREE bottle of custom blended massage oil, plus purchaser gets a FREE 30 minute massage credit
(This offer is eligible until Feb. 16th, 2016, 30 minute free massage can only be used by purchaser of gift certificate, by itself or added to another paid appointment, 30 minute massage credit must be redeemed by April 3rd, 2016)
LOCATED DOWNTOWN IN THE GOODSTEIN BUILDING 330 S. CENTER ST. SUITE 414
OPEN: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am-5:30pm *10% off for seniors (over 55) and students.
MASSAGE PROVIDES IMPORTANT PREVENTATIVE CARE FOR YOUR WHOLE BODY:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
of blood and lymph so your body can flush out toxins more effectively
- Creates stronger
- Controls inflammation
- Helps you to sleep
- Reduces fatigue and
gives you more energy to handle stressful
MAINTAINS MUSCLE AND SKELETAL HEALTH
- Acts as drug-free pain management for: job related repetitive motion
injuries, chronic back/neck pain from disc and spinal pathologies
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves pre-existing postural imbalances and prevents new ones
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and
eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and
realign scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces
shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion
Did you know that there are huge emotional and psychological benefits to massage as well? Clients
who regularly receive professional and personalized massage have
reported a significant positive change in their levels of stress, depression and
anxiety. In this crazy world it is so important to schedule time and practices into your life that rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. So make your wellness a priority today and give yourself the chance to relax, escape and experience real relief from everyday stress and pain.
CONTACT ME TODAY!