235 N. WOLCOTT
CASPER, WY 82601
To schedule an appointment please call me directly or use below link for all online services.
Visit me on Facebook and Yelp for special offers!
Can't get away for a full hour? For a quick and convenient way to de-stress get a seated chair massage right in your office. Visit the RATES & SERVICES page for more information on chair massage. |
PROFESSIONAL, EFFECTIVE MASSAGE THERAPY FOR THE MODERN LIFESTYLE
MASSAGE PROVIDES IMPORTANT PREVENTATIVE CARE FOR YOUR WHOLE BODY:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
of blood and lymph so your body can flush out toxins more effectively
- Creates stronger
- Controls inflammation
- Helps you to sleep
- Reduces fatigue and
gives you more energy to handle stressful
MAINTAINS MUSCLE AND SKELETAL HEALTH
- Acts as drug-free pain management for: job related repetitive motion
injuries, chronic back/neck pain from disc and spinal pathologies
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves pre-existing postural imbalances and prevents new ones
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and
eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and
realign scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces
shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion
Did you know that there are huge emotional and psychological benefits to massage as well? Clients
who regularly receive professional and personalized massage have
reported a significant positive change in their levels of stress, depression and
anxiety. In this crazy world it is so important to schedule time and practices into your life that rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. So make your wellness a priority today and give yourself the chance to relax, escape and experience real relief from everyday stress and pain.
Contact Me Today!
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.